Connecting with others

I had hoped that by writing this blog I could give others who might be worried about surgery, as I was, a chance to read something that could answer some questions and hopefully provide a positive experience.
It's hard to know just how well I will achieve this, but one thing I achieved without meaning too is connecting with others.
In my effort to share my blog with others I searched for other forums and blogs to find those people who might be interested. In doing so I have been able to speak to others about their experience and have found it has helped me too feel more positive in hearing their stories. Just knowing that others share your concerns makes you feel less alone in your anxiety, which helps to keep it at bay.

I just wanted to say that this has helped me to no end and will likely continue to do so :) let's keep the blogs and the conversion going!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A afternoon update

How I got here

Globulus hystericus.... or That lump in throat feeling