All clear!

Went to hospital again today for another X-ray. Took about two hours in total of waiting around but was finally given the all clear that the air has gone and my lung looks good :) yay!! 
Also asked them to check my wound as after showering today it looked a little soft and seeped a little. It was clear liquid so not pus, however I figured it best to be on the safe side. Good news, the wound is also fine,  a little tender but healing well. 

Managed another good walk up the hill today too which is good. Was a little shocked to see my resting heart rate ranging between 78 and 90 today ( used my new oximeter) so think any exercise can only help. I guess that been laid about not doing much for so long has impacted my fitness more than I thought. Can't wait now to get the all clear for exercise and be able to start some proper exercise. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A afternoon update

How I got here

Globulus hystericus.... or That lump in throat feeling