Some drawing therapy

Had a go at some drawing this week as it is something my boyfriends dad suggested. It gives me something to do and work on as I am not doing much else during the day.
The one of the cottage has been drawn from a photo I took on a camping trip to Cornwall last year.
The one of the pebbles and shells was drawn today whilst at the beach. It was a nice wander along the Thames Estuary and not only gave me something to focus on, it also got me out and doing some exercise in the sunshine!
Have a bit of back ache now as I was carrying bags (not a rucksack) but I guess it will never strengthen again without exercise.
Found that the drawing has helped with some of the anxiety I sometimes get. Still don't feel quite right in my chest and keeping an eye on things, think I need to remind myself sometimes though that I am in recovery and things will likely hurt and feel strange for a little while. Still
...my super anxious self can't help but worry about chest infections and pulmonary embolisms! I coughed up some blood last night and freaked out, before realising I had just flossed my teeth so it was probably from my gums.  After five minutes of panic waiting to use the bathroom again, I spat some nice clear mucus into the sink and then felt like a bit of an idiot! Best to be safe than sorry though I guess?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A afternoon update

How I got here

Globulus hystericus.... or That lump in throat feeling